We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this statement from time to time by updating this page.
Who we are
Personal information submitted through this website is collected by Fuse Community Cinema CIC (operators of Fuse Cinema Prudhoe and fusecinema.co.uk). We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Why we collect this information
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- To assist with the fulfilment and processing of your ticket purchases
- To contact you regarding bookings, for example if a film is cancelled or to return lost property.
- To answer any queries you raise with us.
- To send you our email newsletter, if you have consented to this. If you change your mind about getting our updates, at the foot of every email there is an option to unsubscribe from further emails.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your email address
- your address
- your telephone number
- booking history
- mailing preference
- IP address
- requests by email
- requests by website enquiry form.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and through sign-up forms.
In addition, the service providers and partners we work with have safeguards in place that comply with the General Data Protection Regulation:
Ticketsource provides online ticketing services. When you buy a ticket you have the option of checking a box if you want to hear about future events and a separate box if you want to hear from Ticketsource. View their privacy statement .
We use Mailchimp to send you information about our films and events. Our distribution lists are stored on a secure MailChimp server. Mailchimp do not, under any circumstances, sell our distribution lists. View their privacy statement .
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us see understand visitors to our website by tracking how you use our website, in a way that doesn’t ever identify you personally. Cookies also allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, by allowing you to log in or add items to a shopping cart. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
We manage your personal data as follows:
- We maintain the data as accurately and up-to-date as possible.
- We delete the data when no longer required. TicketSource contact details are deleted after you have not made a booking for three years. Subscribers to our email newsletter are deleted after they have not opened the emails for a year. Website enquiry forms and emails are deleted after no more than two years.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously supplied personal data
- if you have previously agreed to us processing your personal information
Under the GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation), you have a number of specific rights with regards to your personal information. If we haven’t been clear with the explanations given in this privacy statement, you can contact us by email (email@example.com) about any of the following:
- Right of access – you want to know if we are storing or processing any personal data about you, what purpose it is being stored for and/or request a copy of your data. Your data will be supplied as soon as is practical. There is no charge for making a request or for the electronic data file, but if the number and frequency of requests is unreasonable we may charge an admin fee.
- Right to correction – if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Right to erasure– if you want to remove your personal data from our records. We will remove the data as far as it is practically within our power, and where we are not legally obliged to retain it. To be unsubscribed from our Mailchimp promotional emails you should use the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the emails themselves.
- Right to object – if you no longer want us to process your data
- Right to complain – if you are unhappy with how we are managing your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the UK supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Last updated 24th May 2018